Floor Warden Fire Safety Training
Fire Safety Classes, Greater Vancouver BC
BCQuake’s goal is to provide information to Supervisory Staff and team members to work safely and confidently to manage a fire evacuation as per the current BC Fire Code.
This two-hour program will provide participants with an understanding and skills to act safely and effectively as part of a team during a fire emergency.
Supervisory staff and team members will be familiar with fire emergency procedures and their duties in regards to a fire alarm.
- emergency responders will be able to identify a fire emergency;
- emergency responders will be able to carry out their duties;
- designated supervisory staff will appoint and organize their team to respond to fire emergencies.
This training will promote effectiveness in conducting an orderly evacuation and potentially minimize injury and the spread of fire.
- Review the life safety systems within a facility;
- Review the roles and duties of the Supervisory Staff and Fire Team Members;
- Review the fire evacuation procedures;
- Basic chemistry of fire;
- Review the use of portable fire extinguishers;
- Home fire safety.
Book Floor Warden Fire Safety Training Classes
For booking, pricing, or further details, contact us online using our form or phone at 604.945.0001 or 1-844-72-QUAKE (78253) toll free.