Fire Safety Plans
Greater Vancouver Fire Safety Planning Services: All owner or owner’s authorized agent are responsible for carrying out Fire Code provisions.
It is essential that your building has a fire safety plan box with a plan you can be confident will meet the ever changing Code and municipal Fire Bylaws. Allow BCQuake to assure you are covered with an approved Fire Safety Plan is in place.
Fire Safety Planning & Inspectors
Our Fire Safety Inspectors are trusted to provide Fire Safety Plans to government, schools, hospitals and many critical industries and sectors. Our services can be found in the following buildings across Greater Vancouver:
- Low and high-rise residential
- Commercial warehousing
- Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
- Hospitals and retirement residences
FIRE SAFETY PLAN CODE REQUIREMENTS
As per Part 2 Section 2.8 of the BC Fire Code;
- The fire safety plan shall conform to all outlined measures within BCFC and be made in conjunction with the Fire Department and any other applicable regulatory authorities.
- Part of all plans must to include up to date building drawings including diagrams outlining type and location of building fire emergency systems.
- Special requirements are necessary for all Care and Detention Occupancies as well as Assembly Occupancies and High Buildings.
- Section 2.8 also outlines the requirements for Fire Drill Procedures and the required intervals dependent upon the group occupancy.
- Fire Safety Plans shall be kept in the building for reference by the fire department, supervisory staff and other key personnel.
CONSISTENT PROFESSIONALS ON YOUR SIDE
- Stay compliant. As outlined in Part 2 Section 2.8 of the BC Fire Code a Fire Safety Plan shall be reviewed at intervals not greater than 12 months to ensure that it takes into accounts for all changes. Let our trained and knowledgeable staff help you meet all requirements of both your local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) as well as outside insurance agencies.
- Know the Code. Our Technicians are trained and certified by BCWWA (BC Water & Waste Association) and stay up to date with ongoing in-house training of codes, standards and manufacturers requirements.
- Plan Ahead – Save Later. A properly implemented Fire Safety Plan will improve safety for building occupants as well as aid emergency First Responders to the scene as well.
- Reduce the worry of insurance coverage eligibility. BCQuake electronically documents all services performed at every site including routine maintenance, annual fire inspections and on-going service calls to test and inspect fire equipment.
- Promote Safety. We demonstrate commitment to a higher standard of protection for your employees or residents by maintaining all your fire and life safety equipment professionally and on-time.
Contact Us Today
We offer Fire Inspectors, Fire Safety Plan Boxes, Fire Safety Plans, Fire Operation Manuals, Emergency Preparedness Manuals, Construction Fire Safety Plans, Demolition Fire Safety Plans, and related fire planning and safety services. Give us a call or come in and talk with us in person!