Construction Fire Safety Plans
Greater Vancouver Construction Fire Safety Planning Services: Owner or owners authorized agent are responsible for carrying out Fire Code provisions. It’s your responsibility, but it’s our specialty.
Does your construction site have a fire safety plan box? The Code and Municipal Fire Bylaw is constantly changing. Are you confident that your fire safety plan will meet the strict criteria? Our expert technicians at BCQuake will ensure that your building is covered with an approved Fire Safety Plan.
Fire Safety Planning & Inspectors
Our team of trained professionals provides Fire Safety Plans for construction sites including government buildings, schools, hospitals and across critical sectors throughout Greater Vancouver including:
- Low and high-rise residential
- Commercial warehousing
- Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
- Hospitals and retirement residences
KEY FIRE SAFETY PLAN CODE REQUIREMENTS
As per Part 2 Section 2.8 of the BC Fire Code;
- The fire safety plan shall conform to all outlined measures within BCFC and be made in conjunction with the Fire Department and any other applicable regulatory authorities.
- Part of all plans need to include up to date building drawings including diagrams outlining type and location of building fire emergency systems.
- Special requirements are necessary for all Care and Detention Occupancies as well as Assembly Occupancies and High Buildings.
- Section 2.8 also outlines the requirements for Fire Drill Procedures and the required intervals dependent upon the group occupancy.
- Fire Safety Plans shall be kept in the building for reference by the fire department, supervisory staff and other key personnel.
CONSISTENT PROFESSIONALS ON YOUR SIDE
- Stay compliant. As outlined in Part 2 Section 2.8 of the BC Fire Code a Fire Safety Plan shall be reviewed at intervals not greater than 12 months to ensure that it takes into accounts for all changes. Let the trained and knowledgeable BCQuake staff help you meet all requirements of both your local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) as well as outside insurance agencies.
- Know the Code. Our Technicians are trained and certified by BCWWA (BC Water & Waste Association) and stay up to date with on-going in-house training of codes, standards and manufacturers requirements.
- Plan Ahead – Save Later. A properly implemented Fire Safety Plan will improve safety for building occupants as well as aid emergency First Responders to the scene as well.
- Reduce the worry of insurance coverage eligibility. BCQuake electronically documents all services performed at every site including routine maintenance, annual fire inspections and on-going service calls to test and inspect fire equipment.
- Promote Safety. We demonstrate commitment to a higher standard of protection for your employees or residents by maintaining all your fire and life safety equipment professionally and on-time.
Contact our Fire Safety Plan Inspectors
A call to BCQuake today ensures you are getting the best advice on Fire Inspectors, Fire Safety Plan Boxes, Fire Safety Plans, Fire Operation Manuals, Emergency Preparedness Manuals, Construction Fire Safety Plans, Demolition Fire Safety Plans, or related fire planning and safety services.
For the industry’s best service, call or come in and talk with us in person!
Visit our Greater Vancouver storefront in Port Coquitlam, BC, or give us a call at 604-945-0001.